Select your details below and view price & stock
- Huge Savings, Best Quality & Discounted Prices.
- Used Low Mileage and Reconditioned Units Available.
- All Units Come With 6 or 12 Months Written Warranty.
- Vehicle Recovery and Fitting Available.
- Nationwide & Worldwide Delivery.
Suzuki Engine & Gearbox
- Suzuki M15A FF NON VVTI ignis eng
- Suzuki M13A FF NON VVTI ignis eng
- Suzuki M13A FF NON VVTI ignis eng
- Suzuki g16a 16v beleno eng 95 02 eng
If you have been looking for a Replacement Suzuki Engine , then you will be happy to know we are one of the UK's largest suppliers of replacement Suzuki Engine s. We can provide you with a reconditioned Suzuki Engine or a used Suzuki Engine to suit your purpose. you will not find a better quality Suzuki Engine for sale in the UK. we can also supply you with a Suzuki reconditioned gearbox or a Suzuki used gearbox to fit your vehicle. Specializing in Suzuki low mileage engines, Suzuki cylinder head and Suzuki low mileage gearboxes.
Suzuki Engine History
- 1909 : The Company was established by Michio Suzuki as Suzuki Loom Works.
- 1950 : Its focus had expanded clear of just loom machines to contain both motorcycles and automobiles.
- 1955 : It rolled out the Suzulight, a compact car that attested to be a harbinger of a new era of Japanese lightweight motor vehicles.
- 1970s : Suzuki moved out the Jimny, a four-wheel-drive sport-utility motor vehicle that resembled a playful edition of the Jeep CJ-5.The automaker's roster constants to grow throughout this decade, with the addition of the Alto and the subcompact LJ80.
- 1980 : The Suzuki partnering with General Motors -- GM obtained a 5 percent stake in the company. GM made this move partially in response to the rising popularity of subcompacts in the U.S. market; after the buy, Suzuki products were rebadged and sold as GM motor vehicles on American shores.
- 1985 : The carmaker produced an American outpost, and for the first time, Suzuki-branded motor vehicles became accessible on U.S. shores. The company's first model was the Samurai; presented as either a convertible or a hardtop, this compact sport-utility vehicle met with instant success.
- 1888 : Purchaser Reports published an article in which it believed the vehicle insecure, saying it was more likely than most to roll over during confident maneuvers. Suzuki took the magazine to court and eventually won but the bad advertising from the article cast a pall on the Samurai that never relatively lifted. Suzuki soldiered on, though; by the end of the decade, its total collective car production had topped 10 million units, and its line had grown to contain the compact Swift and the Sidekick, a compact SUV.
- 1990s : Suzuki extended its attain to contain territories like Egypt, Vietnam and Hungary, and introduced new models like the Cappuccino convertible and the lightweight Wagon R. On U.S. soil, Suzuki rolled out the Esteem, changed the beleaguered Samurai with the X-90 and changed the Sidekick with the Vitara and Grand Vitara.
- 2004 : Suzuki and General Motors buy ailing Daewoo, and two of that producer vehicles were rebadged and given new life as Suzukis; the Suzuki Forenza and Suzuki Verona equally had former lives as Daewoo cars.
- Today's : Suzukis come up a bit short in improvement relative to the competition. However, they still present plenty of cost for car purchasers on a tight budget.
We can deliver Suzuki Engine to the following areas
- Bedfordshire (Bedford, Luton, Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard, Biggleswade, Sandy)
- Berkshire (Reading, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Newbury, Windsor, Wokingham, Abingdon)
- Buckinghamshire (Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, Slough, Buckingham, High Wycombe)
- Cambridgeshire (Cambridge, Wisbech, Ely, March, Whittlesey, Chatteris, Linton)
- Cheshire (Chester, Stockport, Ellesmere Port, Birkenhead, Wallasey, Runcorn, Macclesfield, Crewe)
- Cornwall (Bodmin, Truro, Camborne, Redruth, St. Austell, Falmouth, Penzance, Newquay)
- Cumberland (Carlisle, Whitehaven, Workington, Penrith, Keswick, Brampton)
- Derbyshire (Derby, Chesterfield, Glossop, Ilkeston, Long Eaton, Swadlincote, Buxton, Matlock, Ashbourne)
- Devon (Exeter, Plymouth, Torquay, Paignton, Barnstaple, Tiverton, Newton Abbot, Tavistock)
- Dorset (Dorchester, Poole, Weymouth, Sherborne, Wimborne Minster, Shaftesbury)
- Durham (Durham, Sunderland, Stockton-on-Tees, Darlington, Hartlepool, Gateshead, Washington)
- Essex (Chelmsford, Basildon, Romford, Southend, Colchester, Harlow, Brentwood, West Ham)
- Gloucestershire (Gloucester, Bristol, Cheltenham, Stroud, Cirencester, Tewkesbury)
- Hampshire (Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Basingstoke, Newport)
- Herefordshire (Hereford, Ross-on-Wye, Leominster, Ledbury, Bromyard, Kington)
- Hertfordshire (Hertford, Watford, St. Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Stevenage, Hatfield)
- Huntingdonshire (Huntingdon, St. Ives, St. Neots, Ramsey, Yaxley)
- Kent (Maidstone, Canterbury, Bromley, Rochester, Margate, Folkestone, Dover, Greenwich)
- Lancashire (Lancaster, Liverpool, Manchester, Preston, Bolton, Warrington, Barrow-in-Furness)
- Leicestershire (Leicester, Loughborough, Hinckley, Melton Mowbray, Coalville, Lutterworth)
- Lincolnshire (Lincoln, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Boston, Grantham, Stamford, Skegness, Louth)
- Middlesex (City of London, Harrow, Enfield, Staines, Ealing, Potters Bar, Westminster )
- Norfolk (Norwich, Great Yarmouth, King's Lynn, Dereham, Cromer, Hunstanton)
- Northamptonshire (Northampton, Peterborough, Corby, Kettering, Wellingborough)
- Northumberland (Alnwick, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Morpeth, Hexham, Berwick-upon-Tweed)
- Nottinghamshire (Nottingham, Mansfield, Worksop, Newark, Retford, Southwell)
- Oxfordshire (Oxford, Banbury, Witney, Bicester, Henley-on-Thames, Carterton, Thame)
- Rutland (Oakham, Uppingham. Cottesmore)
- Shropshire (Shrewsbury, Telford, Oswestry, Bridgnorth, Whitchurch, Market Drayton, Ludlow)
- Somerset (Taunton, Bath, Weston-super-Mare, Yeovil, Bridgwater, Wells, Glastonbury)
- Staffordshire (Stafford, Stoke-on-Trent, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Cannock, Lichfield)
- Suffolk (Ipswich, Bury St. Edmunds, Lowestoft, Felixstowe, Sudbury, Haverhill, Bungay)
- Surrey (Guildford, Croydon, Woking, Sutton, Kingston-on-Thames, Wandsworth, Wimbledon, Brixton)
- Sussex (Chichester, Brighton, Worthing, Crawley, Hastings, Eastbourne, Bognor Regis, Horsham)
- Warwickshire (Warwick, Birmingham, Coventry, Nuneaton, Rugby, Solihull, Stratford-upon-Avon)
- Westmorland (Appleby, Kendal, Windermere, Ambleside, Kirkby Lonsdale)
- Wiltshire (Trowbridge, Salisbury, Swindon, Chippenham, Devizes, Marlborough, Warminster)
- Worcestershire (Worcester, Dudley, Kidderminster, Stourbridge, Halesowen, Malvern, Evesham)
- North Riding (Northallerton, Middlesbrough, Scarborough, Whitby)
- East Riding (Beverley, Hull, Bridlington, Driffield, Hornsea, Filey)
- West Riding (Wakefield, Leeds, Sheffield, Bradford, Halifax, Harrogate)
- York (within the Walls)
(Powys, Gwynedd, Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Pembrokeshire, Conwy, Monmouthshire, Denbighshire, Anglesey, Wreham, Neath Port Talbot, Flintshire, Rhondda Cynon Taff , Swansea, Vale of Glamorgan, Caerphilly, Bridgend, Newport, Cardiff, Torfaen, Merthyr Tydfil, Blaenau Gwent)
(Highland, Argyll and Bute, Dumfries and Galloway, Aberdeenshire, Perth and Kinross, Scottish Borders, Na h-Eileanan Siar (Western Isles), Moray, Stirling, Angus, South Lanarkshire, Shetland Islands, Fife, East Ayrshire, South Ayrshire, Orkney Islands, North Ayrshire, East Lothian, North Lanarkshire, West Lothian, Midlothian, Falkirk, City of Edinburgh, Renfrewshire, City of Aberdeen, City of Glasgow, East Dunbartonshire, East Renfrewshire, Inverclyde, Clackmannanshire, West Dunbartonshire, City of Dundee)
Nothern Ireland UK>
(County Antrim, County Armagh, County Down, County Fermanagh, County Londonderry, County Tyrone, Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Waterford, Kilkenny, Derry (Londonderry), Belfast, Galway, Armagh, Newry, Lisburn)
(Cork, Galway, Mayo, Donegal, Kerry, Tipperary, Tyrone, Clare, Antrim, Limerick , Roscommon, Down, Wexford, Meath, Londonderry, Kilkenny, Wicklow, Offaly, Cavan, Westmeath, Waterford, Sligo, Laois, Kildare, Fermanagh, Leitrim, Monaghan, Armagh, Longford, Dublin, Carlow, Louth)
- Albania ( TIRANA )
- Austria ( WIEN (Vienna), Graz
- Belarus ( MINSK, Gomel, Mogilev, Vitebsk, Grodno, Brest )
- Belgium ( Antwerpen (Anvers), Gent (Gand) )
- Bosnia ( SARAJEVO )
- Bulgaria ( SOFIA, Varna )
- Croatia ( ZAGREB )
- Czech Republic ( PRAHA (Prague), Brno, Ostrava )
- Denmark ( KOBENHAVN (Copenhagen), Århus )
- Estonia ( TALLINN )
- Finland ( HELSINKI )
- France ( PARIS, Marseille, Lyon, Toulouse, Nice, Strasbourg, Nantes )
- Germany ( BERLIN, Hamburg, München (Munich), Köln (Cologne), Frankfurt am Main, Essen, Dortmund, Stuttgart, Düsseldorf, Bremen, Duisburg, Hannover, Leipzig, Nürnberg (Nuremberg), Dresden, Bochum, Wuppertal, Bielefeld, Mannheim, Bonn, Gelsenkirchen, Karlsruhe, Wiesbaden, Münster, Mönchengladbach, Chemnitz, Augsburg, Halle, Braunschweig, Aachen, Krefeld, Magdeburg, Kiel )
- Greece ( ATHINAI (Athens), Salonika )
- Hungary ( BUDAPEST )
- Italy ( ROMA, Milano (Milan), Napoli (Naples), Torino (Turin), Palermo, Genova, Bologna, Firenze, Catania, Bari, Venezia, Messina, Verona )
- Latvia ( RIGA )
- Lithuania ( VILNIUS, Kaunas )
- Macedonia ( SKOPLJE )
- Moldova ( KISHINEV )
- Netherlands ( AMSTERDAM, Rotterdam, s-Gravenhage, Utrecht )
- Norway ( OSLO, Bergen )
- Poland ( WARSZAWA (Warsaw), Lódz, Kraków, Wroclaw (Breslau), Poznan, Gdansk (Danzig), Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice, Bialystok, Czestochowa, Gdynia, Sosnowiec, Radom )
- Portugal ( LISBOA (Lisbon), Porto )
- Romania ( BUCURESTI (Bucharest), Iasi, Constanta, Cluj-Napoca, Galati, Timisoara, Brasov, Craiova, Ploiesti, Braila )
- Russia ( MOSKVA (Moscow), St Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Ekaterinoburg, Samara, Omsk, Kazan, Ufa, Chelyabinsk, Perm, Rostov-na-Donu, Volgograd, Voronezh, Krasnoyarsk, Saratov, Tolyatti, Ulyanovsk, Izhevsk, Krasnodar, Yaroslave, Khabarovsk, Vladivostok, Irkutsk, Barnaul, Novokuznetsk, Penza, Ryazan, Orenburg, Naberezhnye Tchelny, Lipetsk, Tula, Tyumen, Kemerovo, Astrakhan, Tomsk, Kirov, Cheboksary, Ivanovo, Bryansk, Tver, Kursk, Magnitogorsk, Kaliningrad, Nizhny Tagil, Murmansk, Ulan-Ude, Arkhangelsk, Kurgan, Smolensk, Stavropol, Orel, Kaluga, Belgorod, Vladimir, Sochi, Makhachkala, Cherepovets, Saransk, Tambov, Chita, Vladikavkaz, Vologda, Komsomolsk-na-Amure, Kostroma, Volzhsky, Taganrog, Petrozavodsk, Bratsk, Dzerzhinsk, Surgut, Orsk, Angarsk, Sterlitamak, Ioshkap-Ola, Rybinsk, Nizhenvartovsk, Prokopyevsk, Severodvinsk, Naltchik, Syktivkar, Velikiy Novgorod ) Serbia ( BEOGRAD (Belgrade), Novi Sad, Nis )Slovak Republic ( BRATISLAVA )
- Slovakia ( Kosice )
- Slovenia ( LJUBLJANA )
- Spain ( MADRID, Barcelona, Valencia, Sevilla, Zaragoza, Málaga, Las Palmas, Bilbao, Murcia, Valladolid, Córdoba, Palma de Mallorca, Vigo, Alicante, Gijón, Hospitalet de Llobregat, Granada, La Coruña )
- Sweden ( STOCKHOLM, Göteborg (Gothenburg), Malmö )
- Switzerland ( Zürich )
- Ukraine ( KIEV, Kharkov, Dnepropetrovsk, Donetsk, Odessa, Zaporozhye, Lvov, Kryvy Rig, Mykolaiv, Mariupol, Lugansk, Makeyevka, Vinnutsya, Kherson, Sevastopol, Simferopol, Poltava, Cherkassy, Chernigov, Gorlovka, Zhitomir, Sumy, Dneprodzerzhinsk, Kirovograd, Chernovtsy, Khmelnitsky, Rovno, Krementchug, Ivano-Frankovsk, Ternopol )