Select your details below and view price & stock
- Huge Savings, Best Quality & Discounted Prices.
- Used Low Mileage and Reconditioned Units Available.
- All Units Come With 6 or 12 Months Written Warranty.
- Vehicle Recovery and Fitting Available.
- Nationwide & Worldwide Delivery.
Mitsubishi Engine & Gearbox
- Mitsubishi 4G93 scam chariot 95 eng
- Mitsubishi shogunpajero952.8tdi4m4oteng
- Mitsubishi F9QV DOHC 1900 SPACESTAR RENAULT eng
- Mitsubishi 6A13 TT galant 96 eng
If you have been looking for a Replacement Mitsubishi Engine , then you will be happy to know we are one of the UK's largest suppliers of replacement Mitsubishi Engine s. We can provide you with a reconditioned Mitsubishi Engine or a used Mitsubishi Engine to suit your purpose. you will not find a better quality Mitsubishi Engine for sale in the UK. we can also supply you with a Mitsubishi reconditioned gearbox or a Mitsubishi used gearbox to fit your vehicle. Specializing in Mitsubishi low mileage engines, Mitsubishi cylinder head and Mitsubishi low mileage gearboxes.
Mitsubishi Engine History
- 1950 : Mitsubishi Heavy-Industries is divided into East Japan Heavy-Industries (Mitsubishi Nihon Heavy-Industries), Central Japan Heavy-Industries (later became Shin Mitsubishi Heavy-Industries) and West Japan Heavy-Industries (later became Mitsubishi Shipbuilding Engineering).
- 1951 : Assembly and sales of the Henry J passenger car and Central Japan Heavy-Industries finished a contract with Willis for knockdown assembly of the Jeep.
- 1953 : Shin Mitsubishi Heavy-Industries initiates knockdown assembly of the Jeep and Shin Mitsubishi Heavy-Industries established the automobile department at its headquarters once more.
- 1954 : Kyoto Plant the first element of domestic-made four-cylinder gasoline engine JH4 for the Jeep. Mitsubishi Nippon Heavy-Industries set up the automobile department at its headquarters.
- 1955 : The "Mizushima" little three-wheel cargo carrier is renamed "Mitsubishi-Go."
- 1960 : Shin Mitsubishi Heavy-Industries introduces the "Mitsubishi 500,"the first compact four-wheel passenger auto.
- 1961 : Shin Mitsubishi Heavy-Industries introduces the light four-wheel passenger automobiles, the "Mitsubishi 360 Van," and the "Mitsubishi 360 Pickup."
- 1962 : Shin Mitsubishi Heavy-Industries creates the "Colt 600."Shin Mitsubishi Heavy-Industries introduces a light four-wheel passenger auto, the "Mitsubishi Minica."The "Mitsubishi 500 Super Deluxe" comes first a class title in the 9th Macau Grand Prix.
- 1963 : Shin Mitsubishi Heavy-Industries produced the "Colt 1000." And The "Colt 1000" is successful in a class title in the 2nd Japan Grand Prix Auto Races. The three Heavy-Industries combine into Mitsubishi Heavy Industries. A Mitsubishi Motor sale Corporation is developed.A high-class passenger car, the "Debonair" is introduced.
- 1965 : A passenger car, the "Colt 1500" is introduced.
- 1966 : The "Colt Formula 3A" comes first in the 3rd Japan Grand Prix.A light four-wheel cab, the "Mitsubishi Minicab" is introduced.
- 1967 : The "Colt IIA" comes first in the formula car race in the 4th Japan Grand Prix Auto Races.
- 1968 : The "Colt FIIB" comes first in the 5th Japan Grand Prix Speed Cup Race.The "Colt 1100F Sport" comes first in the 3rd Australian Southern Cross Rally.
- 1969 : The automobile division is modernized into the automobile operational headquarters.A cab-over-type commercial vehicle, the "Delica" is introduced and The "Colt Galant" with 4G3 Saturn engine onboard is introduced.
- 1970 : The "Colt Galant GTO" with 4G32 DOHC Saturn engine onboard is produced.The initial basic agreement on a joint venture with Chrysler is done.Mitsubishi Motors Corporation is set up.
- 1971 : Sales of the "Dodge Colt" begin in North America. The Colt F2000 comes first in the Japan Grand Prix Auto Race. The "Galant Coupe FTO" is introduced.
- 1972 : Football Club, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries is successful in All-Japan Soccer Championship, the Emperor's Cup and The "Minica F4" with 2G2 Vulcan engine onboard is introduced.
- 1973 : The "Lancer" is introduced. The Galant 16L HT GS comes first in the 21st East African Safari Rally. The Lancer 1600GSR comes first in all titles in the 8th Australian Southern Cross Rally. An agreement on giving technical assistance on the 4G36 engine to Hyundai Motor is finished.
- 1976 : The symbol mark "M.M" is connected to new products. The "Galant Sigma" with the 4G5 engine with silent shaft and 4 link rear suspension G32B MCA-JET engine onboard is introduced. The "Galant Lambda" is introduced.
- 1977 : The Nagoya Plant-Okazaki is done. Europe Office (The Netherlands) is created.
- 1978 : A new sales channel,"Car Plaza" consisting of 109 companies starts operations all over the country and The "Mirage" with KM160 transmission with super-shift onboard is introduced.
- 1979 : The Kyoto Plant-Shiga is done and the total number of cars introduced exceeds one million/year. (1.005 million Accurately)
- 1980 : The "Galant Sigma" and "Eterna Sigma" with the strut-type rear wheel independent suspension are launched. The "Forte 4WD" with the silent chain-type 4WD transfer onboard is introduced.
- 1981 : The "Lancer EX1800 Turbo" with a gasoline turbo engine onboard is introduced. Mitsubishi Motor Sales America, Iuc. (MMSA) is set up.
- 1982 : The "Tredia", "Cordia", "Pajero" and "Starion" cars are introduced.
- 1983 : Pajeros take part in the Paris-Dakar rally for the first time and come first the in unmodified production class title, and finish first and second in the marathon racing. Pajeros also successful in the best team award for the Triple Crown. The "Chariot" and The "Galant Sigma", "Eterna Sigma" (with ECS/EPS/ECM onboard) are introduced.
- 1984 : The design center, test lab and components depot in Cypress, California are done. G63B DASH engine (200PS) is introduced and the Starion 4WD comes first in the Milles Piste Rally held in France.Integration of Industries and Sales is performed.
- 1985 : An agreement on joint development of the Debonair with Hyundai Motor of Rep. of Korea is fulfilled. The Pajero enters the 7th Paris-Dakar Rally and successful in overall title. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Chrysler reach a contract to end and stop the basic agreement on a joint venture of Mitsubishi Motors Corporation. The Beijing office is established.
- 1986 : Cyclone engine and The "Debonair V" with 6G7 V6 engine onboard are introduced.Consignment of V6 engines to Chrysler begins.
- 1987 : UDMI and SMC in Thailand combine and MSC is set up.PAMCOR is established in the Philippines. The "Mirage 3-door Hatchback" vehicle introduced. The "Galant" with 4G6 DOHC 4-valve engine, VCU-type full-time 4WD, active ECS 4-wheel integrated control system onboard is introduced. The Galant is nominated '87-'88 Japan Car of the Year.
- 1988 : The production line of the "Eclipse" at DSM begins operations.
- 1989 : The "Minica" and the 3G81 DOHC 5-valve engine is introduced. Mitsubishi Motors Europe (MME) is created.
- 1990 : "Minica Toppo", "Diamante" and "GTO" are introduced.
- 1991 : "Pajero" and "RVR" are introduced.
- 1992 : The "Galant", "Eterna" and "Emeraude" are introduced.The first generation of the "Lancer Evolution" and "Debonair" are created.
- 1993 : Power window with safety quality Chrysler sells off its stock holdings of Mitsubishi Motors Corporation.
- 1994 : The "Libero EV" is created for use at public offices and corporations.The "Delica Spacegear","FTO" and "Pajero Mini" are introduced.
- 1995 : Gasoline Deirect Injection Engine (GDI) is build up. DSM is change with MMMA. An advanced safety vehicle, the "Mitsubishi ASV" is created. MSC in Thailand shows the "L200 Strada."
- 1996 : The "Challenger","Galant" ,"Legnum" and "Carisma" are introduced.
- 1997 : A contract with Pininfarina of Italy on compact SUV invention is attained.A joint venture is started for manufacturing engines in Shenyang, China.
- 1998 : A new company slogan is declared: "Iimono nagaku." The "Pajero iO"and "Mirage Dingo" are introduced
- 1999 : An electric car EV runs 2000 km in 24 hours for a world record Officially registered with Guinness Book of Records.
- 2000 : A new generation powertrain "GDI-CVT" is developed. Mitsubishi Motors Corporation terminates a partnership agreement with DaimlerChrysler and offered with investment.
- 2001 : The "Airtrek" and "eK Wagon" are introduced.
- 2002 : A plan to develop new engines jointly with DaimlerChrysler and Hyundai Motor is declared.Integration of two sales channels, Galant and Car Plaza, is declared and "Colt" is introduced.
- 2003 : Passenger car business in North America is incorporated into Mitsubishi Motors North America (MMNA). The headquarters shifted to a new site in Shinagawa and the "Grand" is introduced.Mitsubishi Motors Corporation stated that net profit for fiscal year 2002 was a record high for the company.
We can deliver Mitsubishi Engine to the following areas
- Bedfordshire (Bedford, Luton, Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard, Biggleswade, Sandy)
- Berkshire (Reading, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Newbury, Windsor, Wokingham, Abingdon)
- Buckinghamshire (Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, Slough, Buckingham, High Wycombe)
- Cambridgeshire (Cambridge, Wisbech, Ely, March, Whittlesey, Chatteris, Linton)
- Cheshire (Chester, Stockport, Ellesmere Port, Birkenhead, Wallasey, Runcorn, Macclesfield, Crewe)
- Cornwall (Bodmin, Truro, Camborne, Redruth, St. Austell, Falmouth, Penzance, Newquay)
- Cumberland (Carlisle, Whitehaven, Workington, Penrith, Keswick, Brampton)
- Derbyshire (Derby, Chesterfield, Glossop, Ilkeston, Long Eaton, Swadlincote, Buxton, Matlock, Ashbourne)
- Devon (Exeter, Plymouth, Torquay, Paignton, Barnstaple, Tiverton, Newton Abbot, Tavistock)
- Dorset (Dorchester, Poole, Weymouth, Sherborne, Wimborne Minster, Shaftesbury)
- Durham (Durham, Sunderland, Stockton-on-Tees, Darlington, Hartlepool, Gateshead, Washington)
- Essex (Chelmsford, Basildon, Romford, Southend, Colchester, Harlow, Brentwood, West Ham)
- Gloucestershire (Gloucester, Bristol, Cheltenham, Stroud, Cirencester, Tewkesbury)
- Hampshire (Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Basingstoke, Newport)
- Herefordshire (Hereford, Ross-on-Wye, Leominster, Ledbury, Bromyard, Kington)
- Hertfordshire (Hertford, Watford, St. Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Stevenage, Hatfield)
- Huntingdonshire (Huntingdon, St. Ives, St. Neots, Ramsey, Yaxley)
- Kent (Maidstone, Canterbury, Bromley, Rochester, Margate, Folkestone, Dover, Greenwich)
- Lancashire (Lancaster, Liverpool, Manchester, Preston, Bolton, Warrington, Barrow-in-Furness)
- Leicestershire (Leicester, Loughborough, Hinckley, Melton Mowbray, Coalville, Lutterworth)
- Lincolnshire (Lincoln, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Boston, Grantham, Stamford, Skegness, Louth)
- Middlesex (City of London, Harrow, Enfield, Staines, Ealing, Potters Bar, Westminster )
- Norfolk (Norwich, Great Yarmouth, King's Lynn, Dereham, Cromer, Hunstanton)
- Northamptonshire (Northampton, Peterborough, Corby, Kettering, Wellingborough)
- Northumberland (Alnwick, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Morpeth, Hexham, Berwick-upon-Tweed)
- Nottinghamshire (Nottingham, Mansfield, Worksop, Newark, Retford, Southwell)
- Oxfordshire (Oxford, Banbury, Witney, Bicester, Henley-on-Thames, Carterton, Thame)
- Rutland (Oakham, Uppingham. Cottesmore)
- Shropshire (Shrewsbury, Telford, Oswestry, Bridgnorth, Whitchurch, Market Drayton, Ludlow)
- Somerset (Taunton, Bath, Weston-super-Mare, Yeovil, Bridgwater, Wells, Glastonbury)
- Staffordshire (Stafford, Stoke-on-Trent, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Cannock, Lichfield)
- Suffolk (Ipswich, Bury St. Edmunds, Lowestoft, Felixstowe, Sudbury, Haverhill, Bungay)
- Surrey (Guildford, Croydon, Woking, Sutton, Kingston-on-Thames, Wandsworth, Wimbledon, Brixton)
- Sussex (Chichester, Brighton, Worthing, Crawley, Hastings, Eastbourne, Bognor Regis, Horsham)
- Warwickshire (Warwick, Birmingham, Coventry, Nuneaton, Rugby, Solihull, Stratford-upon-Avon)
- Westmorland (Appleby, Kendal, Windermere, Ambleside, Kirkby Lonsdale)
- Wiltshire (Trowbridge, Salisbury, Swindon, Chippenham, Devizes, Marlborough, Warminster)
- Worcestershire (Worcester, Dudley, Kidderminster, Stourbridge, Halesowen, Malvern, Evesham)
- North Riding (Northallerton, Middlesbrough, Scarborough, Whitby)
- East Riding (Beverley, Hull, Bridlington, Driffield, Hornsea, Filey)
- West Riding (Wakefield, Leeds, Sheffield, Bradford, Halifax, Harrogate)
- York (within the Walls)
(Powys, Gwynedd, Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Pembrokeshire, Conwy, Monmouthshire, Denbighshire, Anglesey, Wreham, Neath Port Talbot, Flintshire, Rhondda Cynon Taff , Swansea, Vale of Glamorgan, Caerphilly, Bridgend, Newport, Cardiff, Torfaen, Merthyr Tydfil, Blaenau Gwent)
(Highland, Argyll and Bute, Dumfries and Galloway, Aberdeenshire, Perth and Kinross, Scottish Borders, Na h-Eileanan Siar (Western Isles), Moray, Stirling, Angus, South Lanarkshire, Shetland Islands, Fife, East Ayrshire, South Ayrshire, Orkney Islands, North Ayrshire, East Lothian, North Lanarkshire, West Lothian, Midlothian, Falkirk, City of Edinburgh, Renfrewshire, City of Aberdeen, City of Glasgow, East Dunbartonshire, East Renfrewshire, Inverclyde, Clackmannanshire, West Dunbartonshire, City of Dundee)
Nothern Ireland UK>
(County Antrim, County Armagh, County Down, County Fermanagh, County Londonderry, County Tyrone, Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Waterford, Kilkenny, Derry (Londonderry), Belfast, Galway, Armagh, Newry, Lisburn)
(Cork, Galway, Mayo, Donegal, Kerry, Tipperary, Tyrone, Clare, Antrim, Limerick , Roscommon, Down, Wexford, Meath, Londonderry, Kilkenny, Wicklow, Offaly, Cavan, Westmeath, Waterford, Sligo, Laois, Kildare, Fermanagh, Leitrim, Monaghan, Armagh, Longford, Dublin, Carlow, Louth)
- Albania ( TIRANA )
- Austria ( WIEN (Vienna), Graz
- Belarus ( MINSK, Gomel, Mogilev, Vitebsk, Grodno, Brest )
- Belgium ( Antwerpen (Anvers), Gent (Gand) )
- Bosnia ( SARAJEVO )
- Bulgaria ( SOFIA, Varna )
- Croatia ( ZAGREB )
- Czech Republic ( PRAHA (Prague), Brno, Ostrava )
- Denmark ( KOBENHAVN (Copenhagen), Århus )
- Estonia ( TALLINN )
- Finland ( HELSINKI )
- France ( PARIS, Marseille, Lyon, Toulouse, Nice, Strasbourg, Nantes )
- Germany ( BERLIN, Hamburg, München (Munich), Köln (Cologne), Frankfurt am Main, Essen, Dortmund, Stuttgart, Düsseldorf, Bremen, Duisburg, Hannover, Leipzig, Nürnberg (Nuremberg), Dresden, Bochum, Wuppertal, Bielefeld, Mannheim, Bonn, Gelsenkirchen, Karlsruhe, Wiesbaden, Münster, Mönchengladbach, Chemnitz, Augsburg, Halle, Braunschweig, Aachen, Krefeld, Magdeburg, Kiel )
- Greece ( ATHINAI (Athens), Salonika )
- Hungary ( BUDAPEST )
- Italy ( ROMA, Milano (Milan), Napoli (Naples), Torino (Turin), Palermo, Genova, Bologna, Firenze, Catania, Bari, Venezia, Messina, Verona )
- Latvia ( RIGA )
- Lithuania ( VILNIUS, Kaunas )
- Macedonia ( SKOPLJE )
- Moldova ( KISHINEV )
- Netherlands ( AMSTERDAM, Rotterdam, s-Gravenhage, Utrecht )
- Norway ( OSLO, Bergen )
- Poland ( WARSZAWA (Warsaw), Lódz, Kraków, Wroclaw (Breslau), Poznan, Gdansk (Danzig), Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice, Bialystok, Czestochowa, Gdynia, Sosnowiec, Radom )
- Portugal ( LISBOA (Lisbon), Porto )
- Romania ( BUCURESTI (Bucharest), Iasi, Constanta, Cluj-Napoca, Galati, Timisoara, Brasov, Craiova, Ploiesti, Braila )
- Russia ( MOSKVA (Moscow), St Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Ekaterinoburg, Samara, Omsk, Kazan, Ufa, Chelyabinsk, Perm, Rostov-na-Donu, Volgograd, Voronezh, Krasnoyarsk, Saratov, Tolyatti, Ulyanovsk, Izhevsk, Krasnodar, Yaroslave, Khabarovsk, Vladivostok, Irkutsk, Barnaul, Novokuznetsk, Penza, Ryazan, Orenburg, Naberezhnye Tchelny, Lipetsk, Tula, Tyumen, Kemerovo, Astrakhan, Tomsk, Kirov, Cheboksary, Ivanovo, Bryansk, Tver, Kursk, Magnitogorsk, Kaliningrad, Nizhny Tagil, Murmansk, Ulan-Ude, Arkhangelsk, Kurgan, Smolensk, Stavropol, Orel, Kaluga, Belgorod, Vladimir, Sochi, Makhachkala, Cherepovets, Saransk, Tambov, Chita, Vladikavkaz, Vologda, Komsomolsk-na-Amure, Kostroma, Volzhsky, Taganrog, Petrozavodsk, Bratsk, Dzerzhinsk, Surgut, Orsk, Angarsk, Sterlitamak, Ioshkap-Ola, Rybinsk, Nizhenvartovsk, Prokopyevsk, Severodvinsk, Naltchik, Syktivkar, Velikiy Novgorod ) Serbia ( BEOGRAD (Belgrade), Novi Sad, Nis )Slovak Republic ( BRATISLAVA )
- Slovakia ( Kosice )
- Slovenia ( LJUBLJANA )
- Spain ( MADRID, Barcelona, Valencia, Sevilla, Zaragoza, Málaga, Las Palmas, Bilbao, Murcia, Valladolid, Córdoba, Palma de Mallorca, Vigo, Alicante, Gijón, Hospitalet de Llobregat, Granada, La Coruña )
- Sweden ( STOCKHOLM, Göteborg (Gothenburg), Malmö )
- Switzerland ( Zürich )
- Ukraine ( KIEV, Kharkov, Dnepropetrovsk, Donetsk, Odessa, Zaporozhye, Lvov, Kryvy Rig, Mykolaiv, Mariupol, Lugansk, Makeyevka, Vinnutsya, Kherson, Sevastopol, Simferopol, Poltava, Cherkassy, Chernigov, Gorlovka, Zhitomir, Sumy, Dneprodzerzhinsk, Kirovograd, Chernovtsy, Khmelnitsky, Rovno, Krementchug, Ivano-Frankovsk, Ternopol )