Select your details below and view price & stock
- Huge Savings, Best Quality & Discounted Prices.
- Used Low Mileage and Reconditioned Units Available.
- All Units Come With 6 or 12 Months Written Warranty.
- Vehicle Recovery and Fitting Available.
- Nationwide & Worldwide Delivery.
Mazda Engine & Gearbox
- Mazda L3 LF DEmazda 6 Eng
- Mazda BP DOHC LANTIS FF 323f eng
- Mazda WLT B SERIES
- Mazda L3 LF DEmazda 6 Eng
If you have been looking for a Replacement Mazda Engine , then you will be happy to know we are one of the UK's largest suppliers of replacement Mazda Engine s. We can provide you with a reconditioned Mazda Engine or a used Mazda Engine to suit your purpose. you will not find a better quality Mazda Engine for sale in the UK. we can also supply you with a Mazda reconditioned gearbox or a Mazda used gearbox to fit your vehicle. Specializing in Mazda low mileage engines, Mazda cylinder head and Mazda low mileage gearboxes.
Mazda Engine History
- 1960 : Mazda introduced R360 first Mazda 2-door passenger car.
- 1961 : Mazda launched the B-series 1500 compact pickup.
- 1962 : Mazda started limited assembly in South Korea and produced first Mazda 4-door passenger car the Mazda Carol 600.
- 1963 : Mazda started limited assembly in South Africa and produced Mazda Familia Van.
- 1964 : Mazda launched Mazda E2000 and also First generation Mazda Familia (800/1000) is produced.
- 1965 : Technical cooperation started with Perkins Services N.V. (U.K.) on diesel engines and launched Mazda Proceed.
- 1966 : Mazda launched Mazda Bongo.
- 1967 : Mazda launched Mazda first rotary engine motor vehicle the Cosmo Sports (110S).
- 1968 : Mazda started limited assembly of passenger automobiles in Malaysia.
- 1969 : Mazda Eunos started overall exports of rotary engine vehicles and Ford, Nissan and Mazda agree to set up Japan Automatic Transmission Company (JATCO).
- 1970 : Mazda Capella (RX-2) is launched.
- 1971 : Started Mazda Motor of America (MMA).Started local manufacturing in Indonesia and produces Mazda Titan and Mazda Savanna (RX-3).
- 1972 : Complete Mazda working out Center in Taibi.
- 1973 : Mazda set up sales company in West Germany.
- 1974 : Mazda Company started limited manufacturing in Philippines.
- 1975 : Mazda Company started limited manufacturing in Thailand and produced the Mazda Cosmo.
- 1977 : Mazda launched Original GLC/323 and Mazda Luce Regard.
- 1978 : Mazda launched Mazda Savanna RX-7 (RX-7) and Mazda Capella.
- 1980 : Completely redesigns Mazda Titan is launched and Mazda Familia (GLC/323) gets 1980-1981 Car of the Year in Japan.
- 1981 : Completely redesigns Mazda Cosmo/Luce (929) series are launched.
- 1982 : Completely redesigns Mazda Capella (626) is launched gets "Japanese Car of the Year" award.
- 1983 : Mazda Company started local production in Colombia and Produces latest Mazda Bongo/Bongo Brawny van and wagon series (E-series) in Japan.
- 1984 : Company name is replaced with Mazda Motor Corporation.
- 1985 : Completely redesigns FWD Mazda Familia (323) series for Japan and launched all-new Mazda Savanna RX-7 (RX-7).
- 1986 : Produces all-new Mazda Luce (929) in Japan.
- 1987 : Mazda launched the Mazda Etude.
- 1988 : Mazda Innovation (MI) Plan begins and Produced Mazda Persona.
- 1989 : Completely redesigns FWD Mazda Familia (323) and produced Eunos 100 and Eunos 300.
- 1990 : Produces Proceed, Mazda MPV, Eunos Cosmo and Autozam Revue (121) in Japan.
- 1991 : Mazda launched the Mazda Proceed Marvie, Mazda Sentia (929) luxury sedan, Eunos Presso , Mazda Cronoss, Anfini RX-7 and Autozam AZ-3.
- 1992 : Mazda launched the Mazda MX-6, Eunos 500 (Xedos 6), Anfini MS-8, Autozam Clef,Introduces Autozam Clef and Autozam AZ-1.
- 1993 : Electric powered vehicles supported on the Mazda MX-5 are launched in coincidence with Chugoku Electric Power Co., Inc and produced Mazda Lantis (323F), Eunos 800 (Xedos9).
- 1994 : Completely redesigned Mazda Capella (626) and launched Mazda AZ-Wagon.
- 1995 : Launched the Mazda Precede Levanter, Mazda Bongo Friendee and Mazda ASV.
- 1996 : Mazda Launched Ford-produced Mazda 121 into main European markets and Demio in Japan. Mazda Demio gets the '96-97' RJC New Car of the Year award and also Came first in "Japan Car of the Year Special Award."
- 1997 : Mazda launched its new brand name symbol, the Mazda M and Eunos 800 placed with Millenia. Mazda also produced the Demio FCEV, fuel-cell electric motor vehicle.
- 1998 : Completely redecorate Mazda Roadster and introduced MDI Phase II. Mazda also contributes in the Ford/ Daimler-Benz/ Ballard alliance to develop fuel-cell technology for future vehicles.
- 1999 : Completely redesigns Mazda Scrum, and launched Mazda Laputa, Premacy, new Bongo van. Mazda get to a contract with Mitsubishi to supply small commercial motor vehicles to Mitsubishi and launched the New MPV.
- 2000 : Mazda share in the common project of the test run of fuel cell motor vehicles and produced New Titan in Japan, MDI,New Titan Dash and Brand New Tribute
- 2001 : Mazda introduces the 'build-to-order' system for Roadster and Familia S-Wagon and Launched a new fuel cell electric vehicle, Premacy FC-EV in Japan and "Mazda Flex Benefit".
- 2002 : Mazda produces Mazda Spiano, brand new Mazda Atenza, completely redesigned Mazda Demio/Mazda2 and Mazda6.
- 2003 : Manufacturing of the Mazda2 started in Europe and started the creation of RENESIS rotary engine and Mazda RX-8 came first 2004 "RJC Car of The Year".
- 2004 : Mazda RX-8 successful Wheels vehicle of the Year in Australia. Mazda3 came first Canadian Car of The Year for 2004 and launched new compact 'Mazda Verisa', Mazda6 MPS and Mazda5.
- 2005 : Produced all new Mazda5 packed with modern ideas. All-new Mazda MX-5 unleashed at the Geneva Motor Show and introduced new generation MX-5, Mazda G-BOOK ALPHA .Mazda MX-5 come first in 2005-2006 Japan Car of the Year.
- 2006 : Declare the All-New Mazda CX-7 crossover SUV for the North American market. Mazda and Mitsubishi Company set up new energy Supply Company for Japan operations and introduced completely-remodeled all-new Mazda MPV. Mazda3 MPS introduced at the 2006 Geneva International Motor Show and launched Mazda BT-50, Mazda6, completely redesigns Mazda Spiano, Mazda Axela, Mazda Verisa, 'Roadster Power Retractable Hard Top', Mazda CX-7 and CX-9.
We can deliver Mazda Engine to the following areas
- Bedfordshire (Bedford, Luton, Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard, Biggleswade, Sandy)
- Berkshire (Reading, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Newbury, Windsor, Wokingham, Abingdon)
- Buckinghamshire (Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, Slough, Buckingham, High Wycombe)
- Cambridgeshire (Cambridge, Wisbech, Ely, March, Whittlesey, Chatteris, Linton)
- Cheshire (Chester, Stockport, Ellesmere Port, Birkenhead, Wallasey, Runcorn, Macclesfield, Crewe)
- Cornwall (Bodmin, Truro, Camborne, Redruth, St. Austell, Falmouth, Penzance, Newquay)
- Cumberland (Carlisle, Whitehaven, Workington, Penrith, Keswick, Brampton)
- Derbyshire (Derby, Chesterfield, Glossop, Ilkeston, Long Eaton, Swadlincote, Buxton, Matlock, Ashbourne)
- Devon (Exeter, Plymouth, Torquay, Paignton, Barnstaple, Tiverton, Newton Abbot, Tavistock)
- Dorset (Dorchester, Poole, Weymouth, Sherborne, Wimborne Minster, Shaftesbury)
- Durham (Durham, Sunderland, Stockton-on-Tees, Darlington, Hartlepool, Gateshead, Washington)
- Essex (Chelmsford, Basildon, Romford, Southend, Colchester, Harlow, Brentwood, West Ham)
- Gloucestershire (Gloucester, Bristol, Cheltenham, Stroud, Cirencester, Tewkesbury)
- Hampshire (Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Basingstoke, Newport)
- Herefordshire (Hereford, Ross-on-Wye, Leominster, Ledbury, Bromyard, Kington)
- Hertfordshire (Hertford, Watford, St. Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Stevenage, Hatfield)
- Huntingdonshire (Huntingdon, St. Ives, St. Neots, Ramsey, Yaxley)
- Kent (Maidstone, Canterbury, Bromley, Rochester, Margate, Folkestone, Dover, Greenwich)
- Lancashire (Lancaster, Liverpool, Manchester, Preston, Bolton, Warrington, Barrow-in-Furness)
- Leicestershire (Leicester, Loughborough, Hinckley, Melton Mowbray, Coalville, Lutterworth)
- Lincolnshire (Lincoln, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Boston, Grantham, Stamford, Skegness, Louth)
- Middlesex (City of London, Harrow, Enfield, Staines, Ealing, Potters Bar, Westminster )
- Norfolk (Norwich, Great Yarmouth, King's Lynn, Dereham, Cromer, Hunstanton)
- Northamptonshire (Northampton, Peterborough, Corby, Kettering, Wellingborough)
- Northumberland (Alnwick, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Morpeth, Hexham, Berwick-upon-Tweed)
- Nottinghamshire (Nottingham, Mansfield, Worksop, Newark, Retford, Southwell)
- Oxfordshire (Oxford, Banbury, Witney, Bicester, Henley-on-Thames, Carterton, Thame)
- Rutland (Oakham, Uppingham. Cottesmore)
- Shropshire (Shrewsbury, Telford, Oswestry, Bridgnorth, Whitchurch, Market Drayton, Ludlow)
- Somerset (Taunton, Bath, Weston-super-Mare, Yeovil, Bridgwater, Wells, Glastonbury)
- Staffordshire (Stafford, Stoke-on-Trent, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Cannock, Lichfield)
- Suffolk (Ipswich, Bury St. Edmunds, Lowestoft, Felixstowe, Sudbury, Haverhill, Bungay)
- Surrey (Guildford, Croydon, Woking, Sutton, Kingston-on-Thames, Wandsworth, Wimbledon, Brixton)
- Sussex (Chichester, Brighton, Worthing, Crawley, Hastings, Eastbourne, Bognor Regis, Horsham)
- Warwickshire (Warwick, Birmingham, Coventry, Nuneaton, Rugby, Solihull, Stratford-upon-Avon)
- Westmorland (Appleby, Kendal, Windermere, Ambleside, Kirkby Lonsdale)
- Wiltshire (Trowbridge, Salisbury, Swindon, Chippenham, Devizes, Marlborough, Warminster)
- Worcestershire (Worcester, Dudley, Kidderminster, Stourbridge, Halesowen, Malvern, Evesham)
- North Riding (Northallerton, Middlesbrough, Scarborough, Whitby)
- East Riding (Beverley, Hull, Bridlington, Driffield, Hornsea, Filey)
- West Riding (Wakefield, Leeds, Sheffield, Bradford, Halifax, Harrogate)
- York (within the Walls)
(Powys, Gwynedd, Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Pembrokeshire, Conwy, Monmouthshire, Denbighshire, Anglesey, Wreham, Neath Port Talbot, Flintshire, Rhondda Cynon Taff , Swansea, Vale of Glamorgan, Caerphilly, Bridgend, Newport, Cardiff, Torfaen, Merthyr Tydfil, Blaenau Gwent)
(Highland, Argyll and Bute, Dumfries and Galloway, Aberdeenshire, Perth and Kinross, Scottish Borders, Na h-Eileanan Siar (Western Isles), Moray, Stirling, Angus, South Lanarkshire, Shetland Islands, Fife, East Ayrshire, South Ayrshire, Orkney Islands, North Ayrshire, East Lothian, North Lanarkshire, West Lothian, Midlothian, Falkirk, City of Edinburgh, Renfrewshire, City of Aberdeen, City of Glasgow, East Dunbartonshire, East Renfrewshire, Inverclyde, Clackmannanshire, West Dunbartonshire, City of Dundee)
Nothern Ireland UK>
(County Antrim, County Armagh, County Down, County Fermanagh, County Londonderry, County Tyrone, Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Waterford, Kilkenny, Derry (Londonderry), Belfast, Galway, Armagh, Newry, Lisburn)
(Cork, Galway, Mayo, Donegal, Kerry, Tipperary, Tyrone, Clare, Antrim, Limerick , Roscommon, Down, Wexford, Meath, Londonderry, Kilkenny, Wicklow, Offaly, Cavan, Westmeath, Waterford, Sligo, Laois, Kildare, Fermanagh, Leitrim, Monaghan, Armagh, Longford, Dublin, Carlow, Louth)
- Albania ( TIRANA )
- Austria ( WIEN (Vienna), Graz
- Belarus ( MINSK, Gomel, Mogilev, Vitebsk, Grodno, Brest )
- Belgium ( Antwerpen (Anvers), Gent (Gand) )
- Bosnia ( SARAJEVO )
- Bulgaria ( SOFIA, Varna )
- Croatia ( ZAGREB )
- Czech Republic ( PRAHA (Prague), Brno, Ostrava )
- Denmark ( KOBENHAVN (Copenhagen), Århus )
- Estonia ( TALLINN )
- Finland ( HELSINKI )
- France ( PARIS, Marseille, Lyon, Toulouse, Nice, Strasbourg, Nantes )
- Germany ( BERLIN, Hamburg, München (Munich), Köln (Cologne), Frankfurt am Main, Essen, Dortmund, Stuttgart, Düsseldorf, Bremen, Duisburg, Hannover, Leipzig, Nürnberg (Nuremberg), Dresden, Bochum, Wuppertal, Bielefeld, Mannheim, Bonn, Gelsenkirchen, Karlsruhe, Wiesbaden, Münster, Mönchengladbach, Chemnitz, Augsburg, Halle, Braunschweig, Aachen, Krefeld, Magdeburg, Kiel )
- Greece ( ATHINAI (Athens), Salonika )
- Hungary ( BUDAPEST )
- Italy ( ROMA, Milano (Milan), Napoli (Naples), Torino (Turin), Palermo, Genova, Bologna, Firenze, Catania, Bari, Venezia, Messina, Verona )
- Latvia ( RIGA )
- Lithuania ( VILNIUS, Kaunas )
- Macedonia ( SKOPLJE )
- Moldova ( KISHINEV )
- Netherlands ( AMSTERDAM, Rotterdam, s-Gravenhage, Utrecht )
- Norway ( OSLO, Bergen )
- Poland ( WARSZAWA (Warsaw), Lódz, Kraków, Wroclaw (Breslau), Poznan, Gdansk (Danzig), Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice, Bialystok, Czestochowa, Gdynia, Sosnowiec, Radom )
- Portugal ( LISBOA (Lisbon), Porto )
- Romania ( BUCURESTI (Bucharest), Iasi, Constanta, Cluj-Napoca, Galati, Timisoara, Brasov, Craiova, Ploiesti, Braila )
- Russia ( MOSKVA (Moscow), St Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Ekaterinoburg, Samara, Omsk, Kazan, Ufa, Chelyabinsk, Perm, Rostov-na-Donu, Volgograd, Voronezh, Krasnoyarsk, Saratov, Tolyatti, Ulyanovsk, Izhevsk, Krasnodar, Yaroslave, Khabarovsk, Vladivostok, Irkutsk, Barnaul, Novokuznetsk, Penza, Ryazan, Orenburg, Naberezhnye Tchelny, Lipetsk, Tula, Tyumen, Kemerovo, Astrakhan, Tomsk, Kirov, Cheboksary, Ivanovo, Bryansk, Tver, Kursk, Magnitogorsk, Kaliningrad, Nizhny Tagil, Murmansk, Ulan-Ude, Arkhangelsk, Kurgan, Smolensk, Stavropol, Orel, Kaluga, Belgorod, Vladimir, Sochi, Makhachkala, Cherepovets, Saransk, Tambov, Chita, Vladikavkaz, Vologda, Komsomolsk-na-Amure, Kostroma, Volzhsky, Taganrog, Petrozavodsk, Bratsk, Dzerzhinsk, Surgut, Orsk, Angarsk, Sterlitamak, Ioshkap-Ola, Rybinsk, Nizhenvartovsk, Prokopyevsk, Severodvinsk, Naltchik, Syktivkar, Velikiy Novgorod ) Serbia ( BEOGRAD (Belgrade), Novi Sad, Nis )Slovak Republic ( BRATISLAVA )
- Slovakia ( Kosice )
- Slovenia ( LJUBLJANA )
- Spain ( MADRID, Barcelona, Valencia, Sevilla, Zaragoza, Málaga, Las Palmas, Bilbao, Murcia, Valladolid, Córdoba, Palma de Mallorca, Vigo, Alicante, Gijón, Hospitalet de Llobregat, Granada, La Coruña )
- Sweden ( STOCKHOLM, Göteborg (Gothenburg), Malmö )
- Switzerland ( Zürich )
- Ukraine ( KIEV, Kharkov, Dnepropetrovsk, Donetsk, Odessa, Zaporozhye, Lvov, Kryvy Rig, Mykolaiv, Mariupol, Lugansk, Makeyevka, Vinnutsya, Kherson, Sevastopol, Simferopol, Poltava, Cherkassy, Chernigov, Gorlovka, Zhitomir, Sumy, Dneprodzerzhinsk, Kirovograd, Chernovtsy, Khmelnitsky, Rovno, Krementchug, Ivano-Frankovsk, Ternopol )