Select your details below and view price & stock
- Huge Savings, Best Quality & Discounted Prices.
- Used Low Mileage and Reconditioned Units Available.
- All Units Come With 6 or 12 Months Written Warranty.
- Vehicle Recovery and Fitting Available.
- Nationwide & Worldwide Delivery.
Lexus Engine & Gearbox
- Lexus 1UZ LS 400 ENG
- Lexus 2JZ GE GS300
- Lexus 1UZ LS 400 ENG
- Lexus 1UZ LS 400 ENG
If you have been looking for a Replacement Lexus Engine , then you will be happy to know we are one of the UK's largest suppliers of replacement Lexus Engine s. We can provide you with a reconditioned Lexus Engine or a used Lexus Engine to suit your purpose. you will not find a better quality Lexus Engine for sale in the UK. we can also supply you with a Lexus reconditioned gearbox or a Lexus used gearbox to fit your vehicle. Specializing in Lexus low mileage engines, Lexus cylinder head and Lexus low mileage gearboxes.
Lexus Engine History
- 1983 : In August at a top-level, top-secret meeting, Toyota Chairman Eiji Toyoda decides the time is exact to create a luxury vehicle to challenge the world's best.
- 1985 : In May the study team visits the U.S. to conduct focus groups while a design team travels to California to develop thought and the first of the LS 400 running prototypes is making in July.
- 1986 : In May the Performance testing starts on the Autobahn in Germany and general testing on American roads starts in September.
- 1987 : Management recommends the most recent design of the LS 400 in May and The LS 400 and ES 250 are introduced to the world in January at Detroit and Los Angeles auto shows.
- 1989 : The LS 400 and ES 250 set on sale in September.
- 1990 : The Motoring Press Association names the LS 400 Best Imported Car of the Year in February and Lexus first shows in a J.D. Power and Associates study, ranked as the #1 Carline in the primary Quality Study (IQS).SM
- 1991 : Lexus shows the first new addition to its product line, the SC 400 in May, The SC 300 is introduced August and The ES 300 changed with the ES 250.
- 1992 : Lexus sell more than BMW and Mercedes-Benz to turn into the number-one luxury import in January. Motor Trend and the Motoring Press Association name the SC 400 Import Car of the Year, Lexus once more tops the J.D. Power and Associates Customer likeness Study SM as the #1 Carline in March and the Sales fulfill the Study SM as the Best Overall Carline and a freshened LS 400 shows with more than 50 changes, many as a express reply to dealer and customer requirements in September.
- 1993 : Lexus introduces its first luxury performance sedan, the GS 300 in January.The LS 400 is named the most excellent import Car for 1993 by The Robb Report June.
- 1994 : Lexus is grade as the Best largely Carline in the J.D. Power and Associates motor vehicle Performance Study, SM reflecting satisfaction after three years of ownership in February, and The redecorated second-generation LS 400 goes on sale in November.
- 1995 : The LS 400 obtains Popular Mechanics' Design and Engineering prize in January and Lexus was the best-selling luxury import in 1994.
- 1996 : Lexus launches the LX 450 luxury sport-utility motor vehicle. Now two months later, it go up to the top of the luxury SUV section, surpassing Range Rover in units sold in January. The LS 400 is named one of the Twenty-Four Most significant Automobiles of the Century by Automobile Magazine and a more luxurious, more powerful, second-generation ES 300 is launched in July.
- 1997 : SC 300 named an Automobile Magazine All-Star for the fifth time in February and dramatically more powerful GS line launched in October with the V8-powered GS 400 combining the GS 300. LS 400 acquire a more powerful V8 and new look.
- 1998 : Lexus type of SUV, the RX 300 launched in January at the North American International Auto Show. Along with the more powerful LX 470, this creates the ultimate luxury SUV line. Lexus once more is named the #1 Nameplate in long-term reliability after five years of ownership by the J.D. Power and Associates Vehicle loyalty Index.SM Lexus has receive this credit every year it's been qualified. The RX 300 becomes the first SUV to be named Sport/Utility of the Year by Motor Trend magazine, which makes the new class in recognition of the immense popularity of SUVs in October.
- 1999 : The GS 400/300 is credit as one of Car and Driver's 10Best in January. Lexus ranks as the #1 Nameplate in the J.D. Power in July and Associates Customer pleasure IndexSM for the eighth time in nine years. Lexus celebrates the 10th anniversary of its first vehicle going on sale in the U.S in September and for the fourth successive year; Lexus posts best-ever annual sales in December.
- 2000 : Lexus introduces a car to rock the performance sedan world in June: the IS 300 and the all-new LS 430 flagship sedan introduces in October.
- 2001 : The 2002 Lexus SC 430 is introduced in March, 2002 IS 300 5-Speed, Sport Cross and 2002 ES 300 are introduces.
- 2002 : A new type of adventure starts with the production of the ruggedly luxurious 2003 Lexus GX 470 in November.
- 2003 : The entirely new Lexus RX 330 has appeared in March, offering a stunning arrangement of style, technology and luxury.
- 2004 : Three's a charm, as IntelliChoice magazine selects the LS and ES as Best Overall Values in their categories in May and the RX as the Best SUV more than $30,000.
- 2005 : Euphoria is the wonderful word to describe the introduction of the powerful all-new 2006 GS in March, loaded with breakthrough innovations in performance and luxury.
We can deliver Lexus Engine to the following areas
- Bedfordshire (Bedford, Luton, Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard, Biggleswade, Sandy)
- Berkshire (Reading, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Newbury, Windsor, Wokingham, Abingdon)
- Buckinghamshire (Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, Slough, Buckingham, High Wycombe)
- Cambridgeshire (Cambridge, Wisbech, Ely, March, Whittlesey, Chatteris, Linton)
- Cheshire (Chester, Stockport, Ellesmere Port, Birkenhead, Wallasey, Runcorn, Macclesfield, Crewe)
- Cornwall (Bodmin, Truro, Camborne, Redruth, St. Austell, Falmouth, Penzance, Newquay)
- Cumberland (Carlisle, Whitehaven, Workington, Penrith, Keswick, Brampton)
- Derbyshire (Derby, Chesterfield, Glossop, Ilkeston, Long Eaton, Swadlincote, Buxton, Matlock, Ashbourne)
- Devon (Exeter, Plymouth, Torquay, Paignton, Barnstaple, Tiverton, Newton Abbot, Tavistock)
- Dorset (Dorchester, Poole, Weymouth, Sherborne, Wimborne Minster, Shaftesbury)
- Durham (Durham, Sunderland, Stockton-on-Tees, Darlington, Hartlepool, Gateshead, Washington)
- Essex (Chelmsford, Basildon, Romford, Southend, Colchester, Harlow, Brentwood, West Ham)
- Gloucestershire (Gloucester, Bristol, Cheltenham, Stroud, Cirencester, Tewkesbury)
- Hampshire (Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Basingstoke, Newport)
- Herefordshire (Hereford, Ross-on-Wye, Leominster, Ledbury, Bromyard, Kington)
- Hertfordshire (Hertford, Watford, St. Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Stevenage, Hatfield)
- Huntingdonshire (Huntingdon, St. Ives, St. Neots, Ramsey, Yaxley)
- Kent (Maidstone, Canterbury, Bromley, Rochester, Margate, Folkestone, Dover, Greenwich)
- Lancashire (Lancaster, Liverpool, Manchester, Preston, Bolton, Warrington, Barrow-in-Furness)
- Leicestershire (Leicester, Loughborough, Hinckley, Melton Mowbray, Coalville, Lutterworth)
- Lincolnshire (Lincoln, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Boston, Grantham, Stamford, Skegness, Louth)
- Middlesex (City of London, Harrow, Enfield, Staines, Ealing, Potters Bar, Westminster )
- Norfolk (Norwich, Great Yarmouth, King's Lynn, Dereham, Cromer, Hunstanton)
- Northamptonshire (Northampton, Peterborough, Corby, Kettering, Wellingborough)
- Northumberland (Alnwick, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Morpeth, Hexham, Berwick-upon-Tweed)
- Nottinghamshire (Nottingham, Mansfield, Worksop, Newark, Retford, Southwell)
- Oxfordshire (Oxford, Banbury, Witney, Bicester, Henley-on-Thames, Carterton, Thame)
- Rutland (Oakham, Uppingham. Cottesmore)
- Shropshire (Shrewsbury, Telford, Oswestry, Bridgnorth, Whitchurch, Market Drayton, Ludlow)
- Somerset (Taunton, Bath, Weston-super-Mare, Yeovil, Bridgwater, Wells, Glastonbury)
- Staffordshire (Stafford, Stoke-on-Trent, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Cannock, Lichfield)
- Suffolk (Ipswich, Bury St. Edmunds, Lowestoft, Felixstowe, Sudbury, Haverhill, Bungay)
- Surrey (Guildford, Croydon, Woking, Sutton, Kingston-on-Thames, Wandsworth, Wimbledon, Brixton)
- Sussex (Chichester, Brighton, Worthing, Crawley, Hastings, Eastbourne, Bognor Regis, Horsham)
- Warwickshire (Warwick, Birmingham, Coventry, Nuneaton, Rugby, Solihull, Stratford-upon-Avon)
- Westmorland (Appleby, Kendal, Windermere, Ambleside, Kirkby Lonsdale)
- Wiltshire (Trowbridge, Salisbury, Swindon, Chippenham, Devizes, Marlborough, Warminster)
- Worcestershire (Worcester, Dudley, Kidderminster, Stourbridge, Halesowen, Malvern, Evesham)
- North Riding (Northallerton, Middlesbrough, Scarborough, Whitby)
- East Riding (Beverley, Hull, Bridlington, Driffield, Hornsea, Filey)
- West Riding (Wakefield, Leeds, Sheffield, Bradford, Halifax, Harrogate)
- York (within the Walls)
(Powys, Gwynedd, Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Pembrokeshire, Conwy, Monmouthshire, Denbighshire, Anglesey, Wreham, Neath Port Talbot, Flintshire, Rhondda Cynon Taff , Swansea, Vale of Glamorgan, Caerphilly, Bridgend, Newport, Cardiff, Torfaen, Merthyr Tydfil, Blaenau Gwent)
(Highland, Argyll and Bute, Dumfries and Galloway, Aberdeenshire, Perth and Kinross, Scottish Borders, Na h-Eileanan Siar (Western Isles), Moray, Stirling, Angus, South Lanarkshire, Shetland Islands, Fife, East Ayrshire, South Ayrshire, Orkney Islands, North Ayrshire, East Lothian, North Lanarkshire, West Lothian, Midlothian, Falkirk, City of Edinburgh, Renfrewshire, City of Aberdeen, City of Glasgow, East Dunbartonshire, East Renfrewshire, Inverclyde, Clackmannanshire, West Dunbartonshire, City of Dundee)
Nothern Ireland UK>
(County Antrim, County Armagh, County Down, County Fermanagh, County Londonderry, County Tyrone, Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Waterford, Kilkenny, Derry (Londonderry), Belfast, Galway, Armagh, Newry, Lisburn)
(Cork, Galway, Mayo, Donegal, Kerry, Tipperary, Tyrone, Clare, Antrim, Limerick , Roscommon, Down, Wexford, Meath, Londonderry, Kilkenny, Wicklow, Offaly, Cavan, Westmeath, Waterford, Sligo, Laois, Kildare, Fermanagh, Leitrim, Monaghan, Armagh, Longford, Dublin, Carlow, Louth)
- Albania ( TIRANA )
- Austria ( WIEN (Vienna), Graz
- Belarus ( MINSK, Gomel, Mogilev, Vitebsk, Grodno, Brest )
- Belgium ( Antwerpen (Anvers), Gent (Gand) )
- Bosnia ( SARAJEVO )
- Bulgaria ( SOFIA, Varna )
- Croatia ( ZAGREB )
- Czech Republic ( PRAHA (Prague), Brno, Ostrava )
- Denmark ( KOBENHAVN (Copenhagen), Århus )
- Estonia ( TALLINN )
- Finland ( HELSINKI )
- France ( PARIS, Marseille, Lyon, Toulouse, Nice, Strasbourg, Nantes )
- Germany ( BERLIN, Hamburg, München (Munich), Köln (Cologne), Frankfurt am Main, Essen, Dortmund, Stuttgart, Düsseldorf, Bremen, Duisburg, Hannover, Leipzig, Nürnberg (Nuremberg), Dresden, Bochum, Wuppertal, Bielefeld, Mannheim, Bonn, Gelsenkirchen, Karlsruhe, Wiesbaden, Münster, Mönchengladbach, Chemnitz, Augsburg, Halle, Braunschweig, Aachen, Krefeld, Magdeburg, Kiel )
- Greece ( ATHINAI (Athens), Salonika )
- Hungary ( BUDAPEST )
- Italy ( ROMA, Milano (Milan), Napoli (Naples), Torino (Turin), Palermo, Genova, Bologna, Firenze, Catania, Bari, Venezia, Messina, Verona )
- Latvia ( RIGA )
- Lithuania ( VILNIUS, Kaunas )
- Macedonia ( SKOPLJE )
- Moldova ( KISHINEV )
- Netherlands ( AMSTERDAM, Rotterdam, s-Gravenhage, Utrecht )
- Norway ( OSLO, Bergen )
- Poland ( WARSZAWA (Warsaw), Lódz, Kraków, Wroclaw (Breslau), Poznan, Gdansk (Danzig), Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice, Bialystok, Czestochowa, Gdynia, Sosnowiec, Radom )
- Portugal ( LISBOA (Lisbon), Porto )
- Romania ( BUCURESTI (Bucharest), Iasi, Constanta, Cluj-Napoca, Galati, Timisoara, Brasov, Craiova, Ploiesti, Braila )
- Russia ( MOSKVA (Moscow), St Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Ekaterinoburg, Samara, Omsk, Kazan, Ufa, Chelyabinsk, Perm, Rostov-na-Donu, Volgograd, Voronezh, Krasnoyarsk, Saratov, Tolyatti, Ulyanovsk, Izhevsk, Krasnodar, Yaroslave, Khabarovsk, Vladivostok, Irkutsk, Barnaul, Novokuznetsk, Penza, Ryazan, Orenburg, Naberezhnye Tchelny, Lipetsk, Tula, Tyumen, Kemerovo, Astrakhan, Tomsk, Kirov, Cheboksary, Ivanovo, Bryansk, Tver, Kursk, Magnitogorsk, Kaliningrad, Nizhny Tagil, Murmansk, Ulan-Ude, Arkhangelsk, Kurgan, Smolensk, Stavropol, Orel, Kaluga, Belgorod, Vladimir, Sochi, Makhachkala, Cherepovets, Saransk, Tambov, Chita, Vladikavkaz, Vologda, Komsomolsk-na-Amure, Kostroma, Volzhsky, Taganrog, Petrozavodsk, Bratsk, Dzerzhinsk, Surgut, Orsk, Angarsk, Sterlitamak, Ioshkap-Ola, Rybinsk, Nizhenvartovsk, Prokopyevsk, Severodvinsk, Naltchik, Syktivkar, Velikiy Novgorod ) Serbia ( BEOGRAD (Belgrade), Novi Sad, Nis )Slovak Republic ( BRATISLAVA )
- Slovakia ( Kosice )
- Slovenia ( LJUBLJANA )
- Spain ( MADRID, Barcelona, Valencia, Sevilla, Zaragoza, Málaga, Las Palmas, Bilbao, Murcia, Valladolid, Córdoba, Palma de Mallorca, Vigo, Alicante, Gijón, Hospitalet de Llobregat, Granada, La Coruña )
- Sweden ( STOCKHOLM, Göteborg (Gothenburg), Malmö )
- Switzerland ( Zürich )
- Ukraine ( KIEV, Kharkov, Dnepropetrovsk, Donetsk, Odessa, Zaporozhye, Lvov, Kryvy Rig, Mykolaiv, Mariupol, Lugansk, Makeyevka, Vinnutsya, Kherson, Sevastopol, Simferopol, Poltava, Cherkassy, Chernigov, Gorlovka, Zhitomir, Sumy, Dneprodzerzhinsk, Kirovograd, Chernovtsy, Khmelnitsky, Rovno, Krementchug, Ivano-Frankovsk, Ternopol )